Saturday, October 10, 2009

Part 4 - Creative [Kre] - ay - [tiv]

So, are you ready?” he asked as we were walking in to the studio. We were getting ready to start rehearsal for the second movie. It was coming so fast. Do you want the truth, or a lie?” I asked. He took my hand and smiled. “The truth.I’m looking forward to it, but I’m not looking forward to how busy I’m going to be getting the score ready afterwards.” “That’s understandable. You’re the busiest here on the set. You’re helping direct, acting and doing the score. I would be so tired.” He said stopping. He brushed a fly away from my face, and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. “Thanks for understanding. I hope I can do a good job on this directing thing. I’m not used to giving orders.

All right, we’re going to do the first scene with the Volturi as soon as Dakota and Michael get here. We need to set you guys up in the rigging,” Chris said. “Can we get Cadi, Taylor and Ashley in riggings right now?” Chris said calmly. They quickly set us up in riggings, and then Michael and Dakota arrived.

Welcome, today in celebration of the soon to be premiere of this movie, I’ve asked the star of this film to come and chat with me. She’s literally jumped into fame over night. She’s been a composer for some time, but the real job that gave her fame has been Renesmee’s saga. Please come on out Cadi!” Oprah said. I walked out, and she got up. The crowds started to cheer, and stood as I walked out. I gave a hug to Oprah and then we stood in front of the crowd. “The second movie is almost out, and she has agreed to answer questions, we want to get to know her.” She said. “Wow, thank you for having me. I appreciate it so much.” I said waving to someone as I sat down. “How have you been? It’s been about a year almost, since you came on last time with the two Taylor’s.” She said. “It’s been crazy, because I’ve been busy with finishing the score, and promoting and everything.” “Have you finished the score yet?” “I have, the CD will be out four days after the premiere. I’m excited. I hope you like it.” I said. “Well before we get into the deep questions of your life, you have a surprise for everyone?” she asked. “I do. I’ve brought some friends, and coworkers from the orchestra I worked with on set for the compositions. I’ve had a lot of people ask me on my Facebook and Myspace if I’d ever perform a piece for you guys, and so I was given permission to give you a sneak peek of my favorite theme, and track from the CD, so as they’re coming out, I’ll explain. If you remember Jacob’s theme in the first movie.” I said as some people cheered. “This track is called Jacob, and it’s a bigger and better version of the last theme. The love they’ve professed, that we profess in the movie is great, and I had a feeling that I really wanted to show the feeling of this love in the theme. I also wanted to give a feel of pain, so this is playing as Renesmee is being taken away from Jacob.” I said.

I played.

Everyone seemed to loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment