Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Long Post, some cool stuff...


17 more days until the release of New Moon!


I've decided to start re - reading the book until the premiere day (and of course after.) I decided to start with chapter seven. It was where the bookmark was so, I started to read.
Chapter 7: Repetition
Three words: Cullen. House. Empty. Let's get four words in their, no five: Cullen. House. Empty. Field. Trip.

Though not to action packed, this chapter gives us some key knowlodge and an introduces some of the characters that have a huge impact on Bella later down the line. When Bella visits the Cullen's house, the emptiness gives me the creeps "a fitting haunt for vampires..." she states. "I stopped when I got to the porch stairs, because there was nothing here. No lingering sense of their presence, of his presence. The house was solidly here, but it meant little." "I didn't go any closer. I didn't want to look in the windows. I wasn't sure which would be harder to see. If the rooms were bare, echoing empty from floor to ceiling, that would certainly hurt. But wouldn’t it be worse if there were no change? If the couches sat just as I’d last seen them, the paintings on the walls-worse still, the piano on its low platform? It would be second only to the house disappearing all together, to see that there was no physical possession that tied them in anyway. That everything remained, untouched and forgotten behind them. Just like me." *gasp*

T
his book, not just this chapter is a heart breaker for me. I've never had a guy I'm very infatuated with, (and there have been plenty) that have left. I haven't had an Edward (so to speak) that hasn't left, and I haven't had a Jacob to come and save the day. But in some way, it feels like I can relate. Here are...

5
- count em' 5! Reasons I can relate to Bella in some form or another.

01.

This is on a very bright note. I <3 the fact how Angela and Ben turn out to be True Blue friends... I've had my fair share of Jessica Stanelys, but I've got my Angela's and Ben's. (I can tell you I wasn't a Zombie for four months because my super - duper hot Vampire boyfriend's brother tried to attack me and they left because of it.) I haven't even had a guy leave. But I've had my days. I like how Mike even shows the guts to ask Bella out on the date...
PLEASE SHOW THE THEATER SCENE!

02.
I too, do and don't have a Jacob. I had a great guy friend my first year of college...When I'd feel bummed, blue, panicked, or just needing a pick - me - up, my guy - friend was just like Jacob in this line: (This is after she's been at the Cullen's house...) I pushed my truck as fast as it would go as I barreled toward my fix. Jacob was waiting for me. My chest seemed to relax as soon as I saw him, making it easier to breathe. "Hey Bella," he called. I smiled in relief. "Hey, Jacob." I waved at Billy, who was looking out the window.


03.
I love Jacob's humor. I think it's funny, and I know some pretty funny kids, people...IE: Jake referring to the LaPush gang as 'hall monitors gone bad!'

04.

"Here's to responsibility," he toasted. "Twice a week." I have my friends to keep me partially responsible... ;0

05.

~In this chapter, we get to be introduced to the cliff - diving scene, we all know how it turns out...I've had my share of those moments!
~We are finally formally introduced to Ephraim Black & the story of Sam Uley & 'The Protectors.'


Taylor Lautner was looking hot, damn fine.. You catch my drift, walking around LA today... Please February 11th come already! We need this boy to be 18!

Also...

Rihanna's new single Hard, featuring Young Jeezy was reportedly 'leaked' a while back. Here's a link to Perez Hilton's website. Click
here! It's huh-mazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment